...or a real-life Where's Waldo puzzle!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Here are some fairly recent lines by Lauren:
- One of Lauren's Veggie Tales CDs says, "Sing Hosanna to the King of Kings." According to Lauren, it is "Sing, Ho! Santa to the King of Kings."
- An "E-dult" is a big person who is always bored.
- Zachy, I'm going to do some teamwork for your birthday invitations.
- Grandma, I didn't know that old people polished their toenails!
- My teacher is rich. I heard her tell someone.
- Pecan = a bird at the zoo, aka a toucan
- Tic tattoo = a tattoo
- Mama, will you be done with school in two weeks so we can go get a house with a basement?
- Pinta butter = peanut butter
- It's just you and me, Mama, and we're a good cooking team.
And here are some of Zachary's famous one-liners...
- Evidence is a kind of clue (approx. age 2)
- Zachary: Dora's coming on!
Zachary: Don't be scared, Mommy, she won't hurt you! (age 2)
- He [the misfit elf in Rudolph] doesn't fit in, but he fits through the window!
- Cotton balls turn into cotton candy
- Cordboy = Corduroy the Bear
- While making brownies: Can we hatch the eggs now? (age 3)
- I was volunteering in Zachary's 1st grade class last year and a classmate asked him what he should do with his completed poem on a bell shape. Zachary said, "Put it in your palm book." I asked what a palm book was. He said, "It's for these palms. It's a palm book!"
Monday, January 28, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
(This is Lauren's recent cake decorating debut!)
David is currently doing the elliptical machine after our very large breakfast at the Flat Top Grill this morning. For those who are not familiar with this restaurant, Flat Top is a place where you create your own breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The lunch and dinner options are stir-fry. For breakfast, you can have pancakes with various mix-ins, customized omelettes, french toast with toppings, etc. It is delicious!! (http://www.flattopgrill.com/)
I am currently procrastinating because setting up this new blog is much more exciting than studying! I have one more week of clinical hours at ENT and then I will do psychiatry. I will wrap up the semester with some more family practice hours. Graduation is May 3!!
Stay warm, everyone!
Love, David, Michelle, Zachary & Lauren
P.S. Please say hello by clicking on the comment link below!