Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FNP-C...

...is my sparkly new title now that I have passed the AANP certification exam! I start my new job as a nurse practitioner (OB-GYN) on June 23rd!

Zachary and David are going to church camp at the end of this week so Lauren and I will look for some fun things to do around our home.

Both Zachary and Lauren have zoo camp next week. I will be shuttling them back and forth a lot since Lauren's camp is 1/2 day and Zachary's is a full day. I'm sure they'll both have a great time since they love going to the zoo! This is Lauren's first zoo camp but Zachary has attended for at least four years.

As I mentioned earlier, we are reconnecting our phone number this Friday. We didn't like the cell phone-only lifestyle, so we're going back to the 20th century. It is the same number we've had since 1999 so chances are good that you have the number fairly handy if you have called us before!

Enjoy the weekend and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to dads and grandpas!
~D, M, Z, & L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am now one year out and I still can't believe that I am actually able to do this as a living! Loving just about every minute too.. I almost went into labor and delivery (first love) but ended up in primary care. Maybe one day, I will go back and pick up a post grad degree.. Enjoy and I hope your first job goes well.