Monday, April 14, 2008

The Latest

It has been a while since I've posted. We've been really busy lately! Here's what's been going on:
* We got a trampoline--with a safety net--and have been jumping like crazy [pictures coming soon].
* We went to Springfield, OH, to watch Matt play baseball over the weekend. While we were there, we met up with my friend from grade school who I hadn't seen since 1982!! We also saw her mom, husband, and two kids. It was a lot of fun and we are hoping not to let another 20-some years go by before we see them again!
* Zachary has been having lots of rehearsals at church for the spring musical. He is now even more toothless, if that's possible, and the tooth fairy is one tooth richer after the weekend.
* I finished my clinical hours for my NP program. Graduation is May 3!
* David and I started an enormous house cleaning project. (Our house has been a disaster while I have been in school for the past three years. We may re-hire the cleaning service we had before.)
* Lauren has been busy writing her letters and short words.
* David has been busy at work, so it is a good thing he already knows how to write his letters and long legal words. The legal profession may well be Lauren's calling, too (although she is definitely NP material...ha).
* I have been sending out resumes. It is a very boring process. I have a few potential job opportunities that I am pursuing. Send "very hireable new NP" thoughts my way (or the physician's way)!

That's about all on our homefront. Our backyard neighbors had a house fire today, which was very scary. They are all ok and have a place to stay, thank goodness.

~D, M, Z, L

2 comments:

Trish said...

Congratulations on finishing your clinicals! Found your blog by way of FD and glad I did -- I've enjoyed reading about your sweet family. Blessings to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

You dont need to make your selves do the housework. I would just go online to www.svcmart.com and place my project there. You can get a great price minus the headache!

Best of Luck!

James Walker